It's the Small Things

I'm not one to brag about my husband on social media because:
  1. You don't need to know 
  2. I don't believe in using social media to validate my relationships
However, Eric is a champ.  Thursday he was babysitting little Skylee and I was hoping to leave work for a little while and go see them.  However, I totally forgot I had an 11:30 meeting, and then I was in meetings and interviewing potential employees until 2:30, and needless to say, I was STARVING.  Eric was done babysitting Skylee at that point and went to kneaders and got me not only a delicious sandwich but my favorite treat, a fruit tart.  It's the small things that make a marriage work.  


Also, here is Skylee while Eric was babysitting. OBSESSED.  





“You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving. The great acts of love are done by those who are habitually performing small acts of kindness." - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables 

Comments

Popular Posts