Summer Lovin'

Our life has been CRAZY lately, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

A few weeks ago we went to a Bee's game with some of our friends from the accounting program. We sat on the grass in the outfield, and we had a blast!  As always, I kept score - it's my favorite thing to do during a baseball game.



A few days later we went to the South Towne Expo Center to see the floats for the Days of 47 parade.  Eric and I have actually never been to the parade, and it was awesome to see the floats.  It made me want to see the parade!  Eric's Aunt and Uncle, Ardis & Greg, designed one of the floats for their stake, and it was AWESOME.  They did such a great job.  It was fun to talk to them and see all their hard work!  


My sister and her husband moved to a beautiful new home in South Jordan, so we were busy helping them move.  Their house is awesome - we couldn't be happier for them.  During the move, I got to watch Baby Skylee - best job ever.  I can't believe how big that little princess is getting, she is so much fun!  

We also went and saw Mary Poppins at the Hale Center Theatre.  It was so much fun.  It made us want to watch Mary Poppins again, and we also watched Saving Mr. Banks.  Needless to say, we were on a Mary Poppins craze for a few days.  



In the midst of the summer fun, Eric was preparing to graduate with his Bachelor's Degree, and I was preparing for the GRE.  We had a lot of late nights studying, but in the end, I was successful at the GRE, and Eric freaking rocked his bachelor's degree.  Two more master's degrees to go and we will be done with school!  

Kristin and Dan are the best and they threw Eric a graduation party.  Utah doesn't have graduation ceremonies in August so he didn't walk, but we still got together for some delicious food and fun.  Dan planned a game of kickball.  I was seriously out of breath and I'm not sure if it's because I was running or because I was laughing so hard!  I hadn't played kickball since elementary school, but it was so much fun.  It was such a great way to end a stressful semester! 

Comments

Popular Posts