Halloween Weekend Fun

This weekend we spent time with good friends and family.  Friday I went and helped Charly with her sweet newborn.  I snuggled her for hours and she even smiled at me!  There's nothing better than a new baby to love.



Saturday the fun continued.  I went to Skylee's Halloween carnival with Kristen and Skylee Dallas.  She is such a fun age - I can't get enough of her.  The theme was the Wizard of Oz and it was adorable.  A lot of the activities were meant for children a bit older than Skylee, but I think she still had fun.  The Montessori school is adorable.



After the carnival, we went to a pumpkin patch with several of our friends from the accounting program. It was really fun.  I've never been to a pumpkin patch before, and I was not disappointed.  Kyle and Sara brought their boys and they had so much fun in the pumpkin patch.  Conner is just starting to walk, so I had fun walking him around the pumpkin patch.  Jaron enjoyed rolling the pumpkins through the patch.  It was really sweet.






After we picked our pumpkins we went to my parent's house, ate chili and cornbread, and then carved the pumpkins.  We had an extra so Kristin and Skylee came over and they carved a pumpkin too.  Skylee was confused why there were other kids in HER space, but she was so mellow and sweet.  After everyone left she turned back into the Skylee we all know and love.  She was dancing all around and snuggling with her Uncle Eric.  She loves her Uncle and he loves her.

Eric carved our pumpkin into a castle.  I was impressed!


As we go through the accounting program and life in general we are so grateful to have such great friends in our lives!

Comments

  1. We MISS you guys!!! Can we hang soon??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you too! I just barely texted you, but I'm not sure if I have your right number, so let me know if you didn't get it :).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts