I am a CPA

Today I got a letter an important letter in the mail.



It is official. I am a certified public accountant. I actually found out last week via the DOPL license lookup. I was pretty much checking every day since I turned in my application. On Friday I found out my license was official and today I FINALLY received it in the mail.


This is the culmination of a huge amount of effort. To get to this point I graduated with my MAcc, passed the CPA exam, and completed a year of work with EY. It has been an incredible journey. Obtaining my license is an important step in my career. It doesn't really change anything now, but it will open a lot of doors in the future.

Today I am a CPA.

Comments

  1. CPA San Francisco I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts