We Love BYU!!!

In case there's any question of loyalty... we are BYU fans.  I grew up going to football games with my Dad every fall, so it was no surprise that's where I chose to go for college.  So much of Eric and my early romance took place in Provo.  Eric hadn't left on his mission during my first semester at BYU so we hung out in Provo all the time.  When he got home, I was just finishing up, so again, we spent a lot of time there.

A few weekends ago, we decided to head back to BYU to just walk around campus.  It was such an enjoyable weekend.  We went to the cougar eat, the Wilkinson Center, and the Brimhall Building which is where most of my classes were for my major.  As we walked around, we reminisced about my time at BYU and all the things Eric and I did together while I was at school there.  It was so much fun - I hope that our kids go BYU someday!


After being on campus, we decided we wanted to go to a football game this year.  Eric and I went to a few football games with my Dad the first year we were married, but last year I was traveling A LOT and I was never in town for the games.

We went to the BYU vs. Utah game with my Dad and my brother-in-law.  It was great to be back at the stadium.  We got there pretty early and just walked around.  Right before the game started, we took our seats and waited for the game to start.  The energy in the stadium was electric.  Unfortunately, the cougars lost again this year.  There are a few years off from the rivalry, but hopefully, when it starts again, the cougars can show the dominance they've demonstrated in the past!  Rise and Shout!


Comments

Popular Posts