Ode to the Captain

We are counting down the days until NYC (or in my case the minutes - I can't wait).  In preparation, I Yankee'd my nails...



And Yankee'd my car...



And ordered all sorts of Yankee apparel.  To make things better - we found out on Monday that we got tickets to David Letterman.  I'm stoked!

But nothing could beat this morning when I watched the new Derek Jeter Commercial.  He's a stand-up athlete.  In 50 years saying that you saw Derek Jeter play will be like saying that you saw Joe Dimaggio or Mickey Mantle.  He's the best Yankee shortstop there ever was, and one week from today will be his last game at Yankee Stadium.  Thanks for being the best Derek Jeter - see you next week.



I want to Thank the Good Lord for making me a Yankee - Joe Dimaggio

Comments

Popular Posts