Accepted!

I'm going to graduate school this fall!

Dear Alison

Your application to the David Eccles School of Business has been reviewed and I am pleased to inform you that a recommendation for your acceptance into the Professional Masters of Business Administration Program beginning in Fall 2015 has been forwarded to the University's Office of Graduate Admissions. 

One of the great strengths of the Professional MBA program is the high-quality recognition that comes from a David Eccles School of Business education.  You will have the opportunity to learn from highly ranked faculty as well as from fellow classmates with diverse academic and professional backgrounds.  Also, the Professional MBA program will allow you to maintain a work-life balance. Classes are held in the evening, twice a week, allowing you to balance work, education, and personal life.  The program also includes elective courses which allow you to personalize your degree to match your professional and educational goals.

I am thrilled!  This has been a year in the works.  Last summer I studied for and took the GRE exam.   This winter I applied, and I found out on Tuesday I had been accepted.  Getting an MBA will only help me further my professional career and achieve my personal goals. One of the main reasons I decided to pursue an MBA is that I want my children to know that education is important for Eric and me.  When I graduate we will have been married for 6 years and one of us will have been in school for all 6 years.  Had we chosen not to pursue school, we probably would have a house and children by now.  But we chose to put school first and I know that it will pay off for all of our future personal and professional endeavors.  

Here's to the class of 2017!




Comments

Popular Posts