Snow Dog 2021

Tex loves the snow, maybe more than anything else. He would play in the snow forever, if I would let him. He enjoys running in the snow and chasing a ball or frisbee. He especially loves deep snow. 

I was beginning wonder whether or not we would get a good storm this year. It has been a dry winter. Most of the storms thus far have brought a small amount of snow that quickly melts away. 

This weekend we got the first big snow storm of the year. It brought a few inches. Tex was thrilled. When I started putting on my boots and told him to get his frisbee he was shaking with excitement. When we got outside he frolicked and played. I love his pure joy when he playing in the snow. 

Tex waiting impatiently for me to take him outside


He is much happier in the snow






I love in this shot how he is running with one eye closed






Comments

Popular Posts