2025 Signature Dishes

As I reflected on my goals for last year, so much felt uncertain. Alison was newly pregnant, and the road ahead was full of unknowns. Amid all the changes, I knew I wanted to focus on personal growth and learning something new. That’s when I came up with an idea I initially called my "cooking experience."

The plan was simple yet exciting: each month, I’d dive into mastering a new dish. Over time, the name evolved into something that felt just right—my signature dish challenge. It turned out to be a delicious and smashing success.

This year, I’m reprising the challenge with a whole new lineup of dishes, each one bringing its own unique flavors and techniques to the table. Here’s what 2025 has in store:

January – Cannoli

February – Étouffée

March – Corned Beef and Cabbage

April – Schnitzel

May – Guacamole

June – Cubano

July – Quesabirria

August – Crepes

September – Wontons

October – Tortellini

November – Italian Beef Sandwich

December – Kransekage

Last year, I discovered not only new recipes but also new skills and tools that made the journey even more rewarding. I’m thrilled to see what culinary adventures await in 2025—it’s shaping up to be another flavorful year.

Yes, chef!

Comments

Popular Posts