Happy Birthday Alison!

This week we celebrated Alison's birthday.

We kept our celebration personal and low-key. Some of Alison's family came over to celebrate with us. We had a grilled cheese bar. I made fresh sourdough that morning and we had a platter of cheese - gouda, cheddar, and Monterey jack. I also assembled an epic fruit tray with pineapple, mango, oranges, strawberries, and blackberries. It was all of Alison's favorite things and we got to share it with some of her favorite people.  

For dessert, we decided to forgo cake and instead stuck candles directly into homemade Salt & Straw ice cream. Alison wanted to Black Raspberry Cobbler Fro-yo. It was an excellent flavor. 



It is hard to put into words how much Alison means to me and how much I cherish her. She is an amazing partner, and I feel so lucky to get to spend my life with her. I am glad this birthday was full of love and laughter. Here's to another year of adventures. 

Comments

Popular Posts